We´re looking for service-minded Workbar Staff for Mesh Youngstorget!
The Workbar is the heart of the building, connecting members with the greater community and the general public. The Workbar opens up our services and content to visitors and gives the members a relaxed and stimulating place to connect, be inspired, drink and eat. We have event spaces, meeting rooms, studios, a lounge and a bar.
We are now looking for part-time staff
to join our Workbar team!
Your responsibility as Workbar staff is to keep the Workbar, events- and meeting facilities clean and tidy. You will be serving food and drinks, and make sure our guests are given the best service possible. You are structured and effective in your work, always ‘on top’ of things and have an eye for details. You have a ‘self-starter’ mentality.
We´re looking for a person who:
- Have previous experience from a restaurant, bar or café. You know the importance of good customer service and have an eye for detail. Things are always tidy around you.
- Have good communication skills and like working with and around people. Others describe you as a good team player.
- Are positive, energetic and efficient. You are flexible and can show up on short notice.
- Workbar sales
- Serving food and drinks
- Make sure our venus are kept clean and tidy
- Execute events
- A part-time position with the possibility of more hours
- Morning- or afternoon shifts make this a perfect position to combine with studies
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in an exciting industry
- A professional, young and informal environment
- Good staff discounts
- A flexible working environment, where no day is the same
Position starting date: now
Send an e-mail with application and CV to email@example.com
We will be performing interviews on a regular basis so please don’t hesitate
to contact us.
Contact: Amanda Elf, +47 47 32 33 35