Are you a skilled communicator, a fan of creating content, and someone who is looking to build a career in social media and marketing? We are looking for a creative, ambitious person with an eye for details to join our team in Oslo. You will be working closely with our Head of Marketing to help us grow our presence on social media and spread the word about the Nordics’ leading startup community.
You will bring creative ideas to the table and participate in planning campaigns. You will keep an eye on everything happening within our community and the broader startup ecosystem to find relevant stories to share. In addition, as our Marketing Coordinator, you will help create and publish content on our website (WordPress) and support building and sending marketing emails (Mailchimp).
The role as our Marketing Coordinator is perfect for you who have a few years of relevant studies behind you and are now looking for a part-time job alongside your studies. This is a part-time position (15h/week) and as we’re looking for someone to capture all the exciting things happening at Mesh, this position requires onsite work in Oslo. You will have full access to our hub and coworking space.
We’re looking for a curious, fast learner who communicates fluently in English and Norwegian and thrives in the fast-phased startup world.
The role’s tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Plan, produce, and share content (both visual and written) in all our social media channels to maintain an attractive social media presence and increase engagement.
- Simple edit of video for social media.
- Assist with planning, executing, and monitoring targeted marketing campaigns to grow our brand.
- Monitor and gather content and information on the members of our community and the broader startup ecosystem to find relevant information and stories to share.
- Update and manage content and visuals on our website.
- Passionate about creating content, both visual and written, and a genuine interest in social media
- Interest in startups, community building, and innovation
- Positive attitude and can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Accurate and structured with an eye for detail
Want to join our team? Please send us your application now. We will fill the position as soon as we’ve found the right person.
For more information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com