Head Chef Mesh Nationaltheatret
Mesh is Oslo’s leading hub for start-up companies, growth companies, creative actors and innovators. At Youngstorget and Mesh Nationaltheatret, we offer flexible office solutions to over 2,000 core members and inspiring event venues that annually host over 10,000 people. Mesh is part of the Mesh Community which has locations in Trondheim, Oslo and Copenhagen.
Form of employment: Full-time 100%
As the Head Chef at the Mesh Nationaltheatret, you will be an important piece in the development and operation of our new Workbar, which opens in September 2022. We deliver food to our café guests, meetings and conferences, and to the nice people having Mesh as their workplace.
- Prepare food for the Workar (café) as well as for day and evening events
- Plan and develop menus
- Order, check and assist with handling food deliveries
- Monitoring of KPIs for kitchens and cost control
- Follow current regulations within internal control and HSE
- Educated chef or several years of experience as a chef
- Must master Norwegian or English orally and in writing
We are looking for a creative person in a good mood. You are motivated, independent and able to work under occasional high pressure. You are flexible and solution-oriented. Through your way of being, you create a good environment around you. All employees at Mesh are versatile and are expected to contribute where needed to create good experiences with our member companies and partners.
- Predictable working hours, mainly during the day (some evenings and weekends must be expected)
- Great professional freedom
Apply for the position:
Send an email with your resumé and a written application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mark the email “Head Chef”. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
For questions regarding the position, contact Amanda Elf +47 47323335.
Application deadline 31. August. Applications are evaluated continuously.