Are you technically interested, handy, like to learn new systems, and like to keep order? Then, you might be our new Facilities Manager!
Mesh is Oslo’s leading hub for start-up companies, growth companies, creative actors, and innovators. At Mesh Youngstorget and Mesh Nationaltheatret, we offer flexible office solutions to over 2,000 core members and inspiring event venues that annually host over 10,000 people. Mesh is part of the Mesh Community, which has locations in Trondheim, Oslo, and Copenhagen.
Form of employment: Fixed 100%
About the position:
As Facilities Manager, you are responsible for our hubs’ daily operation. You will have a close dialogue with your colleagues, house members, and external suppliers. The role will consist of routine work, ad-hoc tasks, and collaboration with external suppliers.
Tasks/areas of responsibility:
- HSE and fire
- Locking systems
- Maintenance and implementation of technical infrastructure
- Keep common areas, warehouses, and escape routes tidy and passable
- Relocation of offices
- Follow-up and suppliers and ordering of external services
- Assist with the technique for events; sound and light technology, streaming, etc.
- Assist with technical or practical issues for Mesh members and employees
- Education or experience with IT systems and/or sound and lighting technology
- Ability to familiarize yourself with and master new technical systems
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English
We are looking for a technically interested person who is independent and works systematically. You can have several projects running simultaneously and know which tasks to prioritize. You have the urge to improve and develop and are an executor of nature. All Mesh in Oslo employees are versatile and expected to contribute where needed. Solution-oriented.
- One of Oslo’s most exciting and innovative work environments
- Enter a unique network consisting of current and future business actors
- Participation in a dedicated team of people who cheer on Oslo’s entrepreneurs
- A varied and exciting position
Apply for the position:
Send an email with your resumé and application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mark the email “Facilities Manager”. We will interview on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
For questions regarding the position, contact Amanda Elf, telephone: +47 47323335.
Applications are evaluated continuously.