A curated program for our members and for the greater entrepreneurial community; with workshops, talks, meetups, skills share and pitch nights.
Every year we host over 1750 events at our hubs and we also feature all the most important events happening in the startup scene to keep you up to speed.
- This event has passed.
The Post-Covid Organisation: Sustainable, Inclusive, and Digital
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CESTfree
Join Business for Peace at Oslo Innovation Week for an insightful panel discussion on how businesses can prioritize social and environmental sustainability in their post-pandemic corporate strategies.
– UN Global Compact Norway, Executive Director, Kim Gabrielli
– Telenor, Vice President of Sustainability, Zainab Hussain Siddiqui
– Diwala, Co-Founder and CEO, Thea Sommerseth Myhren
– Aker Solutions, Head of Research and Innovation, Nada Ahmed
– Business for Peace, Director of Communications, Alison Uttley (moderator)
The discussion will focus on adopting circular business models, technology for social good, sustainable project design, and strengthening stakeholder parterships.
This is a FREE digital event. Please RSVP on Eventbrite to reserve your spot. We will send the viewing link before the event.