- This event has passed.
The Post-Covid Organisation: Sustainable, Inclusive, and Digital
22 September 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am CESTfree
Join Business for Peace at Oslo Innovation Week for an insightful panel discussion on how businesses can prioritize social and environmental sustainability in their post-pandemic corporate strategies.
– UN Global Compact Norway, Executive Director, Kim Gabrielli
– Telenor, Vice President of Sustainability, Zainab Hussain Siddiqui
– Diwala, Co-Founder and CEO, Thea Sommerseth Myhren
– Aker Solutions, Head of Research and Innovation, Nada Ahmed
– Business for Peace, Director of Communications, Alison Uttley (moderator)
The discussion will focus on adopting circular business models, technology for social good, sustainable project design, and strengthening stakeholder parterships.
This is a FREE digital event. Please RSVP on Eventbrite to reserve your spot. We will send the viewing link before the event.