Mesh is Oslo’s leading hub for start-up companies, growth companies, creative actors and innovators. At Mesh Youngstorget and Mesh Nationaltheatret, we offer flexible office solutions to over 2,000 core members and inspiring event venues that annually host over 10,000 people. Mesh is part of the Mesh Community, which has locations in Trondheim, Oslo and Copenhagen.
Form of employment: Full-time or part-time
As an Event & Hospitality Staff at Mesh, you will be part of a young and professional team. You will work in the café with à la carte and serving over the counter coffee and drinks or at closed events such as meetings, workshops, conferences, dinners or parties. Therefore, we are looking for flexible people who take challenges head-on!
- Serving and selling food and drink
- Serving of alcohol in accordance with Norwegian law
- Execute various events
- Keep our premises tidy and clean
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in customer service
- Know how important customer service is, and have an eye for detail
- Is flexible and likes a varied everyday life
- Is positive and solution-oriented
- Communicate well in English or any Scandinavian language
- Full-time position with flexible working hours / Part-time positions with flexible working hours that can be combined with studies
- An exciting workday with lots of variation
- The opportunity to work in a company with strong growth in a dynamic and exciting industry
- Enter a unique network consisting of current and future business actors
- Professional, young and informal environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
Apply for the position:
Send an email with your resumé and application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and mark the email “Event & Hospitality Staff”. We will interview on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to get in touch.