Chef // Oslo
Mesh is Oslo’s leading hub for start-up companies, growth companies, creative actors and innovators. At Youngstorget and Mesh Nationaltheatret, we offer flexible office solutions to over 2,000 core members and inspiring event venues that annually host over 10,000 people. Mesh is part of the Mesh Community which has locations in Trondheim, Oslo and Copenhagen.
Form of employment: Part-time, 50%
As our new chef, you will be an essential piece in the operation of our new Workbar at Mesh Nationaltheatret, which opens in September 2022. We deliver food to our café guests, meetings and conferences, and to the nice people that has Mesh as their workplace.
- Participate in daily production and serving of food to the cafe and canteen
- Participate in planning and implementation of serving for courses and conferences
- Participate in further developing the food concept at Mesh
- Follow current regulations within internal control and HSE
- Educated chef
- Master Norwegian, both written and orally
We are looking for a creative person in a good mood. You are motivated, independent, and able to work under occasional high pressure. You are flexible and solution-oriented. You create a good environment around you. All employees at Mesh are versatile and expected to contribute where needed to create good experiences with our member companies and partners.
- Predictable working hours, mainly during the day (some evenings and weekends must be expected)
- Great professional freedom
Apply for the position:
Send an email with your resumé and a written application to email@example.com, and mark the email “Chef”. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so do not hesitate to get in touch.
For questions regarding the position, contact Amanda Elf +47 47323335.
Application deadline 31. August. Applications are evaluated continuously.