In January 2021, Mesh Youngstorget opens in Møllergata 6-8. Two entire buildings with office space, open and flexible workstations, a social Workbar, meeting rooms, podcast studio, exciting event venues and a bar.
As a part of our bar- and event team, you will be trained in order to be able to work with everything from a ‘typical’ bar night, to daytime or evening events. Typical events can be meetings, workshops, conferences, dinners, or parties. Therefore, it’s important that you are a flexible person, both in terms of your mind and your calendar.
You are over 20 years old and have previous experience from a bar or a restaurant. It’s a plus if you have experience from festivals or events. You have great organizational skills and are able to plan ahead. As a person, you are positive, energetic and efficient. You like to be given a variety of tasks and when things are hectic you stay calm and friendly. You love to give the little extra to provide great customer service. You don’t mind a flexible schedule and you can show up on short notice.
- Execute different types of events
- Making sure the venus is kept clean and tidy
- Serving food and drinks
- Serving alcohol according to the Norwegian law and regulations
- A part-time position with the possibility of more hours
- Morning- or afternoon shifts make this a perfect position to combine with studies
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in an exciting industry
- A professional, young and informal environment
- Good staff discounts
- A flexible working environment, where no day is the same
Position starting date: 1st of February 2021
Send an e-mail with application and CV to email@example.com We will be performing interviews on a regular basis so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Do you have questions? Contact Amanda Elf, +47 47 32 33 35