Our goal at Mesh Community is to create the best startup HUBs, valuable recruiting and funding services and inspiring networks to accelerate the Nordic startup scene. With more than 3.800 members and over 100.000 annual users, we are one of the largest startup communities in the Nordic region.
Do you consider yourself an administrative wizard? Do you like vibrant company culture with great food, and amazing social events? Would you like to work alongside professional, enthusiastic people in a rapidly growing company?
Then read along because we are on the lookout for an Administrative Assistant, where you will be working closely with the Head of Operations.
As an Administrative Assistant you will assist the Head of Operations. You are responsible for billing our members and customers, handling debt collection, administrative tasks such as replying mails from members and keeping systems and routines that enables Mesh Community and its subsidiaries to run smoothly and efficiently, with the goals of 1) boosting performance 2) supporting operations 3) keeping the organization culture alive by leading by example.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Invoicing members, updating services, payments and fees in the systems.
- Accounts receivable: follow-up on the debtors collection process, keeping a routine with the site teams, control the credit policy and terms. Invoice late fees, or other fees related to the collection process.
- Data reporting of our CRM and related systems.
- Customer service and administrative tasks.
You are / have:
- 3 years education / experience in administration, finance or accounting.
- Capable of developing, maintaining and following up on the areas of responsibilities.
- Good IT skills and an ability to learn new systems quickly (we use Google Workspace, google sheets).
- Flexible nature.
- Full professional proficiency in English. Being Fluent in Danish will be a plus!
Applications accepted til the 30th of June.